😉✅Worldwide shipping to your door,price is include shipping fee by UPS/FEDEX/DHL
😉✅Within 7days you can get rods after shipped
- No Any Worries! GooFish Provide 1 Year Warranty for Our Products.
- If Rod or Other Setting Broken,Then We Can Send New Replacement One,Only You Need Pay A Little Shipping Cost.
- It Means You Agreed to This Rule By Default After Your Made Order
- 🏆One Rod Replaces Them All Freshwater & Saltwater🏆
- 🎣 Does not Break Made of Solid Nano Tech Tip
- 🎣Special Design for travel/hiking fishing
- 🎣Butt Joint & Telescopic Design Model
- 🎣Fluorescent Green Piano Paint
- 🎣Very Light Weight but really strong
- 🎣Easy to carry, only 45cm for closed length
- 🎣Strengthened nylon guide keeper cover
- 🎣PVC Hard Package with Printting for per rod
- 🎣Exposed Reel Seat Design,More sensitive to feel blank
- 🎣Additional removable eye guide to increase conductor performance
Why Choose Solid Blank Not Hollow Ones?
Blank is made of SOLID nano tech, so that rod diameter is more thinner than hollow rod.
Solid can do more thinner diameter than hollow blank, hollow blank because it is rolled up. And solid blank also can be very soft or stiff as per our exact requirement.
Most of solid rod is made of nano & high-ton toray carbon fiber, so usually solid rod is more lighter than hollow rod.You never feel tired when you play for a long time.
Solid Blank is more sensitivity than hollow ones,due to its diameter is more thinner, also good conductivity. that rod tip also more sensitivity and stronger than hollow, so you needn't worry that broken.
Usually we design that action as per our exact requirement through control and design that blank taper and material composition ratio.that action will be more excellent in fact. no matter we want what exact action, such as slow, fast, soft or hard.
The soft tip of the solid rod has a strong impact on the neutral fish. In addition, the solid rod tip can be very violent, because the force to a certain extent, the force point to the hollow part, and the hollow part is very thick and thick, of course, this requires skills and the angle of the rod to master.